Mighty Mind Puzzle Math Ages 4-8 (1- 4 children) (#40500) by Leisure Learning
Since 1979, Puzzle Math has enabled children to understand what numbers really are and how they can be combined and manipulated to form desired combinations. Most kids can recite numbers 1 - 10, but they have no idea as to what the numbers actually are. This unique first number game uses colorful puzzles to self-correct each child's calculations. A missed calculation is instantly shown because the puzzles will immediately reflect the mistake.
- A Child's essential first number game
- Ages 4 - 8, for 1- 4 children
- Uses colorful puzzles to teach kids the meaning of what a number actually is.
- Kids learn to manipulate numbers to create desired sums.
- Kids learn number values, symbols, and spelling of numbers
We Also Recommend
Imagination Starters Reusable Washable 12" x 17" Flexi-mat Chalkboard Placemats- Draw, Color, Doodle - Set of 4
Regular price $1997 $19.97
Norpro 559 Electric Immersion Heater Warmer 300W For Water Tea Coffee Soup
Regular price $1258 $12.58