Wondfo HCG Pregnancy Test Strips-10 Count
HOW DOES IT WORK? Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after the conception and secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone. HOW TO READ THE RESULTS Negative (not pregnant): Only one color band appears, in the Control Zone. No apparent band on the Test Zone. This indicates that no pregnancy has been detected. Positive (pregnant): Distinct color bands appear in the Control and Test Zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The color intensity of the test bands may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of HCG hormone.
- One Step HCG Urine Test is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself
- It detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early during pregnancy.
- Best Selling DMI pregnancy test strips on amazon.com!
- New PINK package! Exactly the same product as the blue package except the happy color now
- Do not buy blue packages since they are old products and could be out of date